Wednesday 3 February 2016

Prologue: 2010
I was in Primary 6, it was my last year at Chung Ming (Chung Ming Middle School) and my last year as a primary student.
I remember it being very memorable compared to the rest of my primary years like I'm actually grown up and start remembering things, I finally felt alive and the rest of the years were like our good old childhood days that we can't never remember properly.
At that time I exclusively talked only to girls and during those times no one cared, we were still kids, you do whatever you want. But during the last field trip, I remember two of my supposed "friends" Wilma and Tay Han, who were backstabbing me to Wilma's mother just because I was using my friend's pink umbrella because I was scared of my skin getting dark from the sun.
Yes I may have been called a girl few times but I didn't mind, at that age I still sort of wanted to be a girl. But what hurt was the fact that they were talking behind my back and the "adult" was agreeing with them.
I was shocked and appalled but mostly upset. Little did I know it was the start of my journey to this cruel world or adult reality, where no shred of innocence can be left untaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment